QA Engineer - Fresher
No. of Openings
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create detailed, comprehensive,and well-structured test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up to datewith new testing tools and test strategies.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Ability towriteclear, concise,and comprehensive test cases.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge on automation tools like Selenium, KatalonStudio
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision